Sunday, May 10, 2015

Primer Día del Queen Street Festival (Toronto)

After Odd Years and the venue becoming emptier by the minute, I was already feeling bad for The Do Good Badlies. Well I was wrong. Very wrong. This is my second most startling band of the night!!!!. It’s no mean achievement keeping 20 people engaged with a catalogue of  songs not many in the audience knew, but The Do Good Badlies prove there are still bands with a lot to say that’s worthy of a listen. Their raw energy is similar to what I experience when I first saw Hayley Stark. Hey!!! There is an idea for you Music City North: Get The Do Good Badlies and Hayley Stark to perform together. Just make sure there is enough AC to keep the temperature down, because these guys deliver high voltage!!!!



by

 http://musicamas.net/primer-dia-del-queen-street-festival-toronto/

No comments:

Post a Comment